Intuitus instrumentation comes in the form of two logical software components, the forensic data collector and the security utility server that can be embedded in one or more appliances in any combination depending on the unique customer needs.
The data collectors are very powerful machines with heavy-duty storage adapted to record large volumes of network activity. The security servers help with reporting and analytics and to consolidate information over a large number of networks.
- Each data collector supports up to 3 network taps
- A large number of data collectors can be deployed – largest to date is 40 across the globe.
- Each security server can handle a large number of data collectors.
- A backup server is optional but recommended.
- “Onebox” combines sensor and server, for small networks.